Legal Secretary / Administrator
Legal Secretary/Administrator - Bristol
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary or administrator to join a friendly and successful central Bristol based law firm.
My client currently has an opening in their Bristol office for an experienced Legal Secretary/administrator to join a busy Real Estate department on an interim basis.
The role: -
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries, providing excellent customer service to new and repeat clients.
- Assisting the fee earners with daily tasks such as taking telephone calls/filing/photo copying
- File opening
- Updating central records and the entering relevant data on each new client/matter file
- Carry out searches and checking of records to verify information for client files
What we need: -
- Prior experience working within an administrative/Legal secretarial function ideally in a legal environment
- Some knowledge and understanding of property transactions is desirable
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is an international law firm with offices around the world and over 140 partners and more than 750 other fee-earners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and supportive working environment and the firm is offering a competitive hourly rate.
Please note this is a temporary with the possibility of being extended or potentially turning permanent.
For further details and to apply please contact Bianca at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.