Finance - Sports Finance focus - International firm
- Are you an ambitious Finance Associate, who enjoys a broad scope of work?
- Do you have a particular interest in Sports Finance?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact?
- Are you looking for somewhere with a reasonable work/life balance?
- Are you attracted to the genuine possibility of career progression?
Pro-Legal are currently working closely with a leading International firm, looking for an experienced Finance Associate to join their highly regarded London practice.
This client has offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and the Middle East and are continuing to grow.
They are a popular choice for ex-Magic Circle Associates, as they offer a mix of high quality work, interesting clients, a reasonable work/life balance and the genuine opportunity for career progression.
Their Finance team covers a broad range of matters, including Sports Finance, which is a big focus for them. The team also works across bilateral bank lending, acquisition finance, real estate finance and project finance.
This team work with clients in a range of sectors, including financial services, sports, energy, pharmaceuticals and retail.
Due to growth of the team, this client is now looking for a high calibre Finance Associate to join this highly regarded team.
Those of interest will likely have:
- A strong academic record
- C.1-4 years post qualification experience
- Experienced gained with a highly regarded International firm