Plot Sales Conveyancer
My client is a leading UK national law firm with offices all over the country. They are seeking a plot sales conveyancer to join their expanding Birmingham team.
- Issuing and preparing contract packs on the basis of pre-prepared standard documents following receipt of memorandum of sale
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries under supervision where required.
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparation of relevant completion statements
- Completion procedures
- Undertaking Land Registry Applications for broader property team
- Completing on line SDLT returns for broader Real Estate team
- Use of Land Registry on line
- Procurement of conveyancing searches
It is a pre-requisite that you have around 2 years of residential property or plot sales experience. In return, you will be given a fantastic salary and benefits package that is very much over the current market rate, inherent with working for a firm of their size.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the experience required, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott for a confidential discussion.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.