IP Commercial Solicitor
My client is a Legal 100 law firm based in London that is looking to develop its commercial IP team further. You will have the opportunity to work with the UKIPO and the EUIPO. This role has a core focus within the IT/Technologies sector. The IP team cover a range of IP matters including a full range of rights from copyright and designs, advice on confidentiality and trade secrets through to trademarks and patents.
- Providing legal advice and assistance primarily on a range of commercial and intellectual property issues
- Drafting a range of commercial agreements
- Advising on consumer protection law
- Advising on data protection and freedom of information law matters
- Advising on a range of IT communications
- Contributing to marketing initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years' PQE
- Experience of commercial contract drafting and advice on intellectual property
- Experience of software licensing
- Protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights
- Experience in data protection
- EU procurement regulations
- Corporate support
- Enthusiasm and a drive to develop their career further.