Finance Litigation Solicitor
We are recruiting for a locum Finance litigation lawyer to join the busy litigation team at a North West London local authority.
The role will involve providing specialist legal advice and assistance on all aspects of Debt Collection for a wide range of debts across the Council, including:
- Adult Social Care
- Housing Benefit Over Payments
- Council Tax Arrears
- Sundry Debts
This is a 10 week assignment and will therefore suit candidates with no/1 weeks' notice. The assignment may be extended.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Able to handle litigious matters with little to no supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prepare cases for hearings and appear as an advocate
- Practising certificate relevant to their legal qualification
Hourly rate is negotiable dependent upon experience but will be between £27 and £35 per hour umbrella.
To discuss this role or to make an application please contact Claire Watt at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.