IT 3-6pqe Switzerland
Working for a large multi-national company that owns several leading FMCG brands, you will work on a range of cutting edge projects that are key to the future success of the company. Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, this role is an excellent first move in-house from a leading law firm with full relocation and a generous salary on offer to the selected candidate.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Counsel the business and functions on technology-led matters and provide legal support on projects generally. This includes counselling on structuring deals and making sure executives and managers are aware of all relevant risks, counselling on managing suppliers; advising on managing technology deals; involving other departments as relevant; supporting negotiations and leading contract drafting; including covering data protection principles and all applicable compliance issues.
- Counsel the business and functions and provide support on relationships with suppliers, including relationship governance, dispute resolution, interpreting contracts, and interpreting laws.
- Develop and implement plans and processes for contracting, structuring technology contracts, and managing data privacy issues (country-specific and globally). This includes developing templates, providing associated training, and coordinating with colleagues in other parts of the Law Department, and in other parts of the company.
- Develop materials to assist the Law & Compliance Department colleagues on advising company Affiliates and Central Functions on technology-led projects and issues and on data privacy matters. This includes developing toolkits for contracts; and developing training materials.
- Professional legal qualification.
- Experience as counsel in a law firm or in an in-house legal team specializing in international commercial work in the field of technology and data protection
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements is essential
- Up to date on both current and emerging legal issues relating to technology
- Experience of delivering training and awareness activities is an advantage
- English fluent (native speaker or near-native speaker proficiency)
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on either 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.