Social Housing Conveyancer
A highly skilled Residential Conveyancer is required to join a national full service law firm in their Nottingham office. Joining a busy and successful department, this is a standout opportunity that will allow you to establish yourself in this desirable legal field. You will gain exposure to a broad spectrum of Residential Conveyancing matters, with a particular focus on Social Housing work.
As a highly regarded firm, they have developed an enviable client base and regularly attract top quality files. This role would really develop your skills within Residential Conveyancing and there is also the opportunity to supervise the work of junior fee earners. This role would really suit a highly skilled Residential Conveyancer looking to take the next step in their career.
- In this role, you will be joining a busy yet successful Property department and play a pivotal role in the team.
- You will hit the ground running under minimum supervision with your own caseload covering a broad spectrum of Residential Conveyancing matters.
- This will include sale and purchase, freehold and leasehold but there will also be a particular emphasis on Social Housing work.
- There will be the opportunity to assist senior solicitors with complex work as well as supervise the work of junior team members.
- For this role, it is essential that you have a depth of Residential Conveyancing experience and you must have Social Housing experience.
- You must also be fully confident running your own files from start to completion under minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this ole with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of the team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.