Paralegal/Snr Paralegal/Legal Executive - Commercial Litigation
Our Client a Top 50 Law firm are seeking to recruit a Paralegal, Senior Paralegal or Legal Executive to join their established Commercial Litigation practice in Exeter. They have extensive experience of acting for public and private sector commercial clients on a broad spectrum of dispute resolution matters including litigation, arbitration and ADR and this position has arisen due to an increase in work.
The role will include:
- Assisting the team with advising a mixed client base of commercial sector clients on a broad range of commercial disputes
- Assisting the team negotiate settlements with opposing parties and advising clients on this subject
- Drafting court proceedings, witness statements and affidavits
- Preparing trial bundles
- Progressing and managing cases that proceed to trial by complying with Court directions such as disclosure and instructing counsel
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Participation in marketing initiatives
You will need:
- Client focus, drive and enthusiasm, commercial awareness, the ability to work to deadlines, good interpersonal skills, presenting and client facing skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical skills - with experience of advising on a broad range of litigation matters preferably commercial
- An excellent academic record - Graduate or CILEx
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.