Our client is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in central London. They focus on high quality, complex cases in the areas of commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation.
They are looking for an experienced and ambitious litigation paralegal to join their growing disputes practice, supporting a variety of litigation and arbitration matters. The level of responsibility and exposure to high-level work for Paralegals is very high.
Duties are varied and will include: legal research; photocopying, collation and pagination of briefs and court documents; preparing and transporting hearing bundles for court; liaising with barrister's clerks and assisting with archiving or retrieving paper and electronic disclosure.
- Experience as a paralegal in a litigation practice (ideally 2 years and tax litigation experience desirable).
- A strong academic record from a top-tier university
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment - robust and resilient
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active with a hands-on attitude, with an enthusiasm for getting involved with a wide breadth of duties
- Excellent communication skills
Salary in the region of £26,000 - £28,000 (possibly slightly more for an exceptional candidate).
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.