A highly skilled Licensed Conveyancer, Chartered Legal Executive or non-qualified Conveyancer is required to join a specialist property firm in central Leeds. This opportunity should really stand out to a conveyancing fee earner with a high level of technical capabilities, who is looking for a new challenge, and a step away from every day large case management with a desire to deal with the more complex and technical aspects of the transaction.
Established in 2000 our client has developed and is now one of the UK's largest specialist conveyancers. Since the firms formation they developed an impressive client list including seven of the ten largest lenders in the UK and a high calibre of estate agency brands.
- The Team Lawyer is responsible for providing technical legal support to the legal teams within residential conveyancing.
- You will offer legal support, advice and assistance to these teams on complex cases.
-You will provide technical support by assisting with Title Checks, property reports and any complex or unusual matters that may arise
- It is essential you have strong technical capabilities in residential conveyancing and can work well under pressure
- A minimum of 5 years experience in residential conveyancing is required.
- Experience and/or understanding of freehold and leasehold transactions in their entirety, unregistered, new build and shared ownership transactions is essential
-Competitive salary and benefits
-Central Leeds location located close to various public transport links
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.