Corporate Associate - Leading US firm
- Are you an ambitious Corporate Associate, with strong M&A experience?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
- Would you like to work closely with a high profile Partner and help to grow the team further?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This particular client does not offer a stereotypical US firm environment, even though the team is busy, they place a huge importance on cultivating an enjoyable working culture in the firm.
The team has a smaller feel in comparison to other Corporate practices in the City and as such, personality fit is very important to maintain an enjoyable culture.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market.
They are now looking for an ambitious and personable junior-mid level Corporate Associate to join the team and work closely with a highly regarded Partner to continue growth in the team. They are looking for someone with broad M&A experience and there will also be exposure to Private Equity matters.
This is a unique chance to work closely with a highly regarded Partner in this area and be a key player in growing the practice further.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 18 months - 4 years post qualification experience
- Strong M&A experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm
If you an experienced Corporate Lawyer please get in touch for further details.