My client is one of the leading global law firms. Their distinctive market position is founded on an exceptional breadth of practice, on deep industry knowledge, and on their 'one team' global approach. Formed through the combination of two top international law firms, they have around 2,500 lawyers on six continents.
They are currently looking for a Trademark Paralegal to join their expanding Birmingham office. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with trade mark search reports so as to provide advice to clients on availability and registrability of trade marks.
- Drafts search terms/search protocol to be agreed with the supervising partner.
- Carries out company searches and similar marks searches online.
- Runs searches via Corsearch and using the Saegis database.
- Considers search results and prepares status reports for the client.
As a background, you will be experienced in the area of trademarks / patents or have a background in IP or IT work at a paralegal level. You will also have excellent academics. My client would also consider a candidate with a general commercial background, providing you have the academics too.
In return, you will be remunerated with a market-leading salary and benefits package inherent with working for a firm of their size and calibre. If you would like to know more and have a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.