Private Client Legal Assistant
A fantastic Legal 500 firm based in Leeds is looking for a private client assistant for their branch office in Sheffield. The Private Client Assistant will provide practical, administrative support within the Sheffield office on a daily basis, where they will be working within The Trust Administration Team.
- Maintaining the filing systems, liaising with fee earners as appropriate
- Sorting and distributing post on a daily basis
- File management: files tidy and in good order, files alphabetically stored, surplus clips stored efficiently and sent off-site as necessary
- Maintaining team offsite store records
- Taking telephone messages
- Keeping accurate records and updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Data inputting on the Case Management system.
- Task management from the support assistance task systems in place
- Cover for general office at busy times (to include post, photocopying, scanning and other ad-hoc duties)
- In all areas of responsibility operate a system of mutual support with other members of the Sheffield Administration Team, in particular, providing cover during absences.