Mid-Senior Restructuring Lawyer
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for a Mid-Senior Restructuring Lawyer to join their highly-regarded team. This leading US Law firm provides pragmatic and strategic legal advice on the most prominent and complex Restructuring cases in the market, leading them to be widely recognised for their work. You have the chance to join a collaborative team working at the forefront of the legal market with genuine career progression.
Why you should work here as a Mid-Senior Restructuring Lawyer?
- You will be working for a market-leading US Law Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - major financial institutions private equity houses and hedge funds amongst others;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- An emphasis on personal development and a genuine opportunity for career progression;
- The chance to work across a range of key industries -financial services, retail, restaurants, telecommunications, media, technology and energy.
What do you need to succeed here as a Mid-Senior Restructuring Lawyer?
- Qualified Solicitor Of England and Wales with 4-7 years post-qualification experience at a well regarded US or top UK law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Restructuring and Insolvency practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: complex UK and cross broader restructurings, administration sales, distressed debt, special situations and liability management transactions;
- Experience working across the following industries: financial services, retail, restaurants, telecommunications, media, technology and energy;
- This role would suit someone who has 4-7 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a commercial minded Mid-Senior Restructuring Lawyer looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.