Pensions and Rewards Knowledge Lawyer
A market leading team at an international law firm are currently looking for a Pensions and Reward PSL to join their team.
I'm open to hearing from fee-earners and current PSL's.
The firm's multidisciplinary Pension & Reward practice advises on all aspects of
* People & Reward work, industrial relations work, including the individual and collective aspects of mergers and acquisitions;
* People & Reward litigation; executive contracts and remuneration and related regulatory and disclosure obligations; service contracts and related documents;
* Share incentive and management licence arrangements, including legal and corporate governance and tax statutory requirements;
* Confidentiality and restrictive covenants;
* Works councils;
* Individual and group severance arrangements;
* Whistleblowing, discrimination and contracting out of services.
The successful candidate will assist with a variety of tasks including:
* Enhancing and developing new technology/ mechanisms for capturing, sharing and communicating know-how
* Provides consultancy for fee-earners on specific legal queries
* Dealing with queries from fee-earners in the UK and overseas offices
* Supporting the training function
* Contributes to design and implementation of London P&R's business development and communications and PR plan. This will involve regular active review of partner requirements and priorities.
* Liaising closely with business development and contributing ideas enhancing business development through market or regulatory developments
Contact Houdah for more details and a spec: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 096 4559
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.