Share Plans & Incentives Professional Support Lawyer
Join this leading Law Firm and combine a challenging career as a knowledge lawyer with an excellent work/life balance.
The role will be varied and you will be responsible for internal team development and knowledge strategy which will include:
- Assisting the EL+ team and other teams, as appropriate, and fee earners as required with client facing work including research, recording time against client files when appropriate;
- Meeting our clients' increasing demands for benchmarking intelligence in terms of thought leadership and engagement direct with clients on key issues;
- Designing tools to improve working processes for the Team to ensure more effective working and to improve work quality. This work may involve working with the SmartDelivery, IT team, the Risk team and other PDLs;
- Assisting with organisation and materials for client training;
- Delivering formal and informal technical training to team members at all levels.
- Developing and updating complex Knowledge content and products for fee-earner usage, including standard forms, templates and practice notes.
Full or Part Time options available.
Great role and great firm - give me a call for full details and a job spec.
For full information and a job spec please contact Houdah on 0203 096 4559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.