Commercial Property with a Twist! - Fixed term contract
7 days left
Social Housing Development Solicitor
This exciting social housing development position has arisen within the acclaimed real estate group of this Legal 500 practice and presents the opportunity of working alongside some of the experts in this field.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
* Being part of a highly successful commercial property department that comprises not just lawyers, but also town and country planners, property managers and surveyors
* Handling a high calibre caseload comprising the acquisition of affordable homes, sales and purchases, shared ownership and large scale disposals for registered providers and charities, along with specialist tenure leasehold schemes and retirement villages
* Being part of a firm that is committed to helping its employees fulfil their careers and ambitions
* Ongoing support and training as required throughout your career
* Genuine career progression prospects
* Being based in an enviable location
* Competitive remuneration package.
The role would ideally suit a Solicitor with at least a year experience in commercial property,
Please contact Dawn Everton on the details provided
Apply for Commercial Property with a Twist! - Fixed term contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly