Interim In House Counsel
Our client, a publicly listed company, are looking to recruit an interim in-house lawyer to join their established in-house legal team as soon as possible.
The role will provide a pro-active legal service to the business and will include the following:
- Reviewing contracts and providing feedback on legal terms and conditions.
- Analysing legal/commercial risk within the contracts and proposing mitigation.
- Developing supplier contracts to support delivery of commitments to clients.
- Drafting and reviewing any other contracts that the business may require including hardware, software, supply contracts, outsourcings and licenses.
- Responding to a wide variety of legal queries, from all parts of the business, giving clear, consistent and practical advice on contract interpretation.
Applications are sought from qualified solicitors who have extensive commercial contract experience gained from working within large organisations In addition, you must have outstanding customer facing skills coupled with the ability to liaise with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers at all levels.
This role is due to start asap and is likely to run for approximately 6 months.
Please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham to discuss this role in more detail.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.