If you are a commercial property solicitor (5+ years' PQE) looking to progress to the next step in your career in a sociable and successful law firm, then this role is for you...
With a clear progression plan up to partner level in place, this Hull based commercial property solicitor opportunity is perfect for a legal professional who wants to progress and take on more responsibilities. You will be responsible for:
To be successful in securing this role:
- Running your caseload of all commercial property matters for large high-value clients, from investor landlords and retailers through to local small shops
- Supporting more junior members of the team
- Providing professional legal advice to your clients upholding the firm's reputation.
- 5+ years' PQE
- Previous experience managing your own caseload
- Experience drafting supplemental company/commercial documents
- Experience with advising and support junior solicitors.
With two yearly social events, 9-5 working hours, Friday drinks, an open door policy and everyone open to offering advice (whatever the level of solicitor you may be), you will struggle to find a more supportive, sociable and welcoming law firm in Hull.
To take advantage of this commercial property solicitor opportunity, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.