Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this unique West-End Law Firm who are looking for a Corporate Associate to join their growing team. This is a rare opportunity to work for a firm where innovation and an extrepunteral nature is key. You will be working with start ups, entrepreneurs and other dynamic businesses that will value your commercial input as much as your legal skills. This West-End Law Firm is built up of highly regarded lawyers looking to develop an already thriving business model.
Why you should work here as a Corporate Associate?
- You will be working for an fast-growing Law Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Excellent work-life balance - only 4.5 chargeable hours required a day;
- A collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- Emphasis on innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- High profile client base, including startups, scale-ups amongst other interesting businesses;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A chance to be involved in the building and development of the London offering;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and rewarded.
What do you need to succeed here as a Corporate Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 2-4 years post-qualification experience at a leading City law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture Capital, Company Restructures, Funding Rounds, Joint Ventures and Spin Outs;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Corporate Associate looking for a clear path to progression accompanied by an excellent work-life balance, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.