A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal credit controller to join a top tier Liverpool City Centre law firm working within a small but dedicated collections team. This role reports into the credit control supervisor and will provide support to specific fee-earning departments in the collection of aged debts.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a newly established team that is striving to reduce the firm's lock up and reach its cash collection targets whilst improving processes and delivering innovative credit control solutions to the firm and our clients.
You will be required to have previous credit control experience handling a significant volume of invoice chasing within a legal environment.
The firm is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
- Actively manage debtor balances within specific groups, whilst keeping finance systems up to date at all times.
- Chasing client invoices via telephone and email.
- Together with the other team members reviewing the department credit control inbox, ensuring all queries are cleared daily
- Attending regular Skype meetings with other offices to monitor cash collected v target.
- Liaise with the Revenue Controllers to raise and resolve any credit control issues or queries preventing settlement of debts.
- Assisting with the production of regular reports and monitoring daily cash collection targets.
- Assist office cashiers with reconciling bill payments, ensuring remittance advice is provided at all times.
- Updating collections software daily, ensuring payment history contact data is up to date at all times.
- General assistance to the Credit Control Supervisor and Revenue Controllers with ad hoc projects as required
For more information on this rare opportunity based in Liverpool please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.