Corporate PSL - US firm
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for a Corporate PSL to join their highly-regarded team. They have offices spanning the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America which enables for a fully integrated service across multiple jurisdictions. This US Law Firm advises on both the legal and technical aspects of complex transactions as well as on financial and market implications.
Why you should work here as a Corporate PSL?
- You will be working for a US Law firm recognised for its work within the Corporate space alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - major financial institutions, regulated investment companies, investment banking firm and domestic and multinational corporations;
- Highly client-facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- A chance to work in a collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- Flexible working and dress for your diary policy;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Corporate PSL?
- Qualified lawyer with over 5 years of post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically mergers & acquisitions;
- Commercial awareness and client-orientated approach;
- Previous PSL experience is not required;
- This role would suit someone who has 5 years of post qualification experience, but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are interested in taking a step away from your traditional fee earning position as a Corporate PSL, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.