Paralegal Team Leader
My client is one of the leading global law firms. Their distinctive market position is founded on an exceptional breadth of practice, on deep industry knowledge, and on their 'one team' global approach. Formed through the combination of two top international law firms, they have around 2,500 lawyers on six continents.
They are currently looking for a Paralegal Team Leader to join their expanding Birmingham office. Responsibilities include:
- Ability to supervise teams of paralegals on multiple projects, to include quality checking work, allocation of work, dealing with queries and general day to day supervision;
- Assist the Head of the Legal Delivery Centre to ensure projects meet their given deadlines and are within their cost estimates, to ensure the client's needs and expectations are met and managed at all times;
- Assist with document retrieval, review, organisation, and production;
- Assist with preparation of briefing notes and to brief the teams as required;
- Coordinate work with outside document/litigation vendors, including adherence to strict deadlines;
- Maintain confidentiality of client information; and
- Other duties as assigned.
You will have experienced of the above and most importantly, experience of leading a team of paralegals. In return, you will be remunerated with a market-leading salary and benefits package inherent with working for a firm of their size and calibre. If you would like to know more and have a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Paralegal Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Paralegal Corporate jobs in Birmingham
- £30,000 - £39,999 Paralegal Commercial contracts jobs in Birmingham
- £30,000 - £39,999 Paralegal Financial Services jobs in Birmingham
- £30,000 - £39,999 Paralegal Dispute Resolution jobs in Birmingham
- £30,000 - £39,999 Paralegal Commercial Litigation jobs in Birmingham