Are you a Litigation paralegal looking for a new challenge? Or are you looking for a paralegal role that can retrain you in the areas of litigation and/or property law? Are you a personal injury specialist looking for a change? If so, then this opportunity is certainly for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take up a pivotal role in a well-established firm in Leicester. Working on a mixture of mainly Litigation files as well as some property work alongside the Senior Partner, this is a unique role in that our client is also willing to retrain those from a Personal Injury background into broader based litigation and property work including those looking to step away from a big firm environment. Working 1:1 with a Partner, this is a great opportunity to really establish yourself in the Leicester legal market.
Our client has developed an excellent reputation and a lot of its work comes from repeat business and word of mouth around Leicester. The role requires someone who would be keen to continue this and get involved in Business Development work, working further on the development of the firm through marketing and networking events. This is an unmissable role that will really develop your skills and career.
- Working closely with a Partner, our client is looking for someone who would like to handle a broader based litigation caseload as well as some non-contentious property work.
- This role comes with excellent opportunity to develop your legal skills. A re-train is on offer to those from a personal injury background looking for a new challenge. There is also excellent training and progression for those already established in Property law may be looking to develop their litigation skills.
- Business Development will be a big part of your role. You will continue developing our client's reputation in the local area through networking and marketing activities and you will gradually build up you own client base and contacts, making a name for yourself. You will earn 10% commission on top of your salary on your billing.
- There is excellent career progression opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be somebody who is already established in a litigation role, however, our client will also consider retraining those from a personal injury or property background.
- Candidates will be driven, out-going, hungry to succeed and ambitious, have a 'can do' attitude and enjoy networking with people from all walks of life.
- You must have a keen interest and enthusiasm for business development, ideally already having contacts you can make use of in this role.
- Our client is not concerned about qualifications and is happy to consider those who have the right attitude and personality.
- Opportunity to retain into a different area of law.
- Genuine opportunity to progress your career and make a name for yourself.
- 1:1 Partner support.
- Basic salary plus 10% Commission Rate.
How to Apply:
If you would to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes in our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on the above number.
More searches like this
- Dispute Resolution Paralegal £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Leicester
- Commercial Litigation Paralegal £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Leicester
- Personal Injury Paralegal £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Leicester
- Real Estate Paralegal £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Leicester
- Commercial Property Paralegal £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Leicester