Corporate Lawyer - US firm
Corporate Associate - US firm
- Are you an ambitious Corporate Associate, with experience in both M&A and Private Equity?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
- Would you like to work closely with a high profile Partner and help to grow the team further?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This particular client does not offer a stereotypical US firm environment, even though the team is busy, they place a huge importance on cultivating an enjoyable working culture in the firm.
The team has a smaller feel in comparison to other Corporate practices in the City and as such, personality fit is very important to maintain an enjoyable culture.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market.
They are now looking for two ambitious and personable Corporate Lawyers to join the team and work closely with a highly regarded Partner to continue growth in the team. It will involve a mix of M&A and Private Equity work, however they will also consider those with more Private Equity experience.
This is a unique chance to work closely with a highly regarded Partner in this area and be a key player in growing the practice further.
The sucessful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- M&A and Private Equity experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm
- 2-6 years post qualification experience
If you an experienced Corporate Lawyer please get in touch for further details.