Are you an experienced private client solicitor seeking a new opportunity in Edinburgh? This independent Scottish firm seeks a private client solicitor around NQ-4 years’ PQE.
You will work closely alongside a range of solicitors and the partner of the department on excellent quality work, your caseload will be diverse and will consist of the following:
- Wills and IHT planning / Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Providing financial planning and wealth advice to corporate and HNW clients
- Identifying and contacting potential clients, gathering sufficient information and identifying client needs
- Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
- For those of a more senior level, you will be helping juniors and trainee solicitors, paralegals and secretaries when needed.
It is essential that you are organised, highly personable and able to work autonomously within this position.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, we have a strong variety of opportunities across the central belt, Dundee, Fife, Stirling and Aberdeen - so please get in touch and update me as to your job search criteria.
Please contact Briony Hannah for more details on this private client opportunity based in Edinburgh. 0131 278 0000.