The perfect role has arisen for an experienced private client solicitor seeking a new opportunity in Perth. This top-ranked independent Scottish firm seeks a solicitor of around 2-7 years’ PQE.
The level of PQE is simply a guide and candidates with more or less experience are still invited to apply.
You will work closely alongside a range of solicitors and the partner of the department on excellent quality work. Your caseload will be diverse and will consist of the following:
- Wills and IHT planning/lasting powers of attorney
- Registration of enduring powers of attorney
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Providing financial planning and wealth advice to corporate and HNW clients
- Identifying and contacting potential clients, gathering sufficient information and identifying client needs
- Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
- For those of a more senior level, you will be helping juniors and trainee solicitors, paralegals and secretaries when needed
- STEP qualified is a plus.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, we have a strong variety of opportunities across the central belt, Dundee and Aberdeen - so please get in touch and update me as to your job search criteria.
Please contact Briony Hannah for more details on this private client solicitor role based in Perth. 0131 278 0000.