This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Property Solicitor to join a highly regarded, multi-site office at an exciting time of new growth and development for this Home Counties firm, as a new chapter starts with the opening of a new office. Are you the key Property Solicitor they require?
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Joining an expanding and highly successful firm at a pivotal time in its development
- Being instrumental in the set up and running of the new office with all the exciting opportunities that this offers
- An interesting and varied caseload of both commercial property and residential conveyancing matters awaits you
- Commercial property work will include sales and acquisitions of land and property, landlord and tenant matters, development and agricultural property
- On the residential property side, as you will be handling the buying and selling of houses in one of the most affluent areas of the country, you will automatically be dealing with HNW transactions
- Being part of a unique firm that is independent, down to Earth and has an approachable and friendly outlook to clients and staff alike
- Being involved in business development and marketing
- Genuine career progression prospects with ongoing guidance, training and support as required
- Competitive remuneration package
- Being based in an enviable location.
It is envisaged that this role would suit an enthusiastic property solicitor with ideally at least three years' PQE relevant property experience, however applications from more junior candidates matching the requirements will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.
Apply for Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly