Our client is a leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors, as well as in the field of professional discipline. The firm has a turnover of c£40m and over 400 staff - including more than 250 fee earners - across 5 offices and acts for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, medical technology companies, independent healthcare providers, registered providers, insurers, defence organisations, charities and GP practices.
We are seeking a corporate lawyer to help grow our highly regarded Corporate and Commercial practice. The role will involve undertaking a range of corporate and contractual based advisory and transactional work for both private and public sector clients with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and joint ventures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm and the successful candidates is likely to have:
- a Corporate legal background;
- significant experience of working with a range of private sector clients (healthcare is not essential/required);
- a genuine interest in growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients and delivering exceptional client service;
- a good attitude, great interpersonal skills and behaviours and able to demonstrate at interview that he or she is commercially minded, highly organised and able to work effectively in teams, including effective supervision and development of more junior team members;
- driven to achieve both individual and team targets; and
- willing to participate in firm and office CSR initiatives and to develop the firm's reputation locally.
We are committed to recruiting the best people to maintain our market leading position and solicitors of most interest to us are those who have the ability to develop good relationships with colleagues and clients and deliver clear, focused and practical advice. In return, the firm prides itself on being able to offer top quality work, excellent career prospects and a healthy work life balance in a supportive working environment
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.