Procurement Construction Solicitor
A highly regarded law firm with offices located nationally specialising in providing exceptional client service in health, housing and social care.
Our client's national Housing Development department carries out a full range of commercial property work including development and construction work for its health, social care and housing clients from across the voluntary, public and private sectors. This includes major hospital and housing developments.
The successful candidate will undertake a wide range of high quality and complex work for both public sector and independent sector clients including health and energy sector clients.
The successful candidate will be a commercially minded solicitor who can work very closely with clients, provide first class practical advice and who is technically proficient in procurement work.
The role will involve responsibility for your own caseload as well as working closely with the Partners and Solicitors of both the Real Estate and Housing teams on business development opportunities. A genuine interest in growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients is therefore very important.
Candidates will be expected to be able to demonstrate at interview that they have strong experience advising on matters relating to:
* Public sector procurement;
* Public Contract Regulations (2015);
* Procurement procedures;
* The preparation and execution of tender invitations, selection questions, debriefing letters;
* Procurement contracts.
You will be a procurement construction lawyer (0-4 years PQE).
There are good opportunities for advancement within the group for able candidates, including the opportunity for business and practice development.
This is a great opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial contracts Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Property Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)