This highly regarded international firm is looking to recruit an immigration paralegal to join their London office. You will provide technical advice and guidance related to all immigration matters.
The Immigration team advise on all aspects of UK immigration law and work very closely with the private client practice, They regularly advise high net worth individuals and their families in respect of their UK immigration position. The practice also services a number of the firm's employer clients and regularly advises HR professionals in respect of the legalities of employing overseas nationals in the UK.
Duties will include;
- Liaising with clients on various aspects of their applications by telephone, email and in person
- Drafting letters and emails to clients
- Drafting applications to be submitted to UK Visas and Immigration, in particular Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 2 and applications for EEA nationals and their family members.
- Researching practices at various diplomatic posts worldwide
- Legal research
- Assisting with training and presentations to employer clients
The ideal candidate will be a law graduate with at least two years' experience as an immigration paralegal. You will have experience of advising and preparing PBS applications in particular Tier 1 and Tier 2 and experience of advising and preparing applications for EEA nationals.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.