We are currently working on a role for an experienced Regulatory Lawyer to join a leading city practice on a 9 - 12 month contract covering a maternity leave.
You would be joining a growing and busy team with a strong reputation for their regulatory work. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising and negotiating with regulators
- Advising accountancy firms on regulatory issues
- Drafting witness statements
- Advising on FCA and PRA regulatory issues
- Assisting with business development activities
- Supervising and assisting junior members of the team
I successful applicant will be upwards of 5 PQE* and will have trained at a leading city or U.S. practice.
For more information please contact Amy Parsons at SSQ.
* This is a guideline; applicants outside this remit will still be considered.
Apply for Regulatory Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly