Commercial Property Paralegal
An excellent, top tier firm, with offices in Birmingham, is currently seeking an ambitious commercial property paralegal to join their highly thought of property team.
- Fantastic commercial property position that would see you working with a top tier firm.
- Day to day, you would be drafting and negotiating on transactional documentation, preparing reports, undertaking, reviewing and reporting on title investigation, and managing the post-completion aspects of the transactions.
- Liaising with colleagues, lawyers, and clients.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Strong background handling commercial property matters.
- Ideally you will have good experience of working in an office environment, preferably with a global presence.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International firm with outstanding reputation.
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.Kelly@saccomann.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.