Are you a Housing Paralegal looking for a new challenge? I am seeking applications from dynamic Paralegals who specialise in Social Housing and/or Housing Litigation for a new Fixed Term Contract position, working in-house with one of London's largest social housing providers. This role is based in
Central London and easily reached by public transport.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension should you so wish and are performing well.
The purpose of this role is to provide support on the property charging process
The main duties are -
- Identifying and preparing relevant documents for the property charging process
- Ensuring all property related conditions precedent on charging/substitution exercises are completed quickly and efficiently
- Coordinate and manage external legal queries on the property charging process
- Co-ordinating and responding to queries on titles and other documentation from solicitors
- Ensuring that all documentation from the solicitors are saved and filed
- Tracking charging and valuation fees and costs to keep all property security costs to an acceptable level
- Updating Certificates of Title Register/Asset and Liability Register as appropriate
- Arranging and Co-ordinating valuations (mail outs and communicating with residents, agreeing property list with valuer as to specific properties to be inspected and co-ordination of the entire process up to the delivery of the final valuation report) and dealing with any related valuation queries
- Reconciling Security/Asset position with Lenders
- Dealing with related Land Registry issues
- Dealing with any other reasonable work as delegates from time to time
A daily rate of £300 - £400 will be offered for this position with potentially room to increase further if your expertise is just too good to miss out on!
Ideally the post will be worked on a full time basis of 37 hours each week but this organisation are willing to negotiate a working pattern that attracts the best talent. Homeworking, part time working and flexible hours can all be discussed on application as well as the excellent benefits package that will come with the post.
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV to arrange a confidential discussion
We look forward to your application!
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.