Are you looking for a client-facing company secretarial executive role in a leading corporate services business?
My client is looking for an experienced company secretary to join their team in London taking on responsibilities across legal, statutory compliance, management and business development.
In more detail, your responsibilities as company secretarial executive will include: Statutory Compliance:
- Entity incorporations
- Statutory filings
- Ensure the application of best practices as required by client profiles.
- Drafting of corporate agreements
- Share option schemes
- Corporate restructuring
- Keeping up to date on legal developments and changes to UK laws.
- Mentoring and coaching members of the department
- Take an active part in winning new business and developing existing relationships
This role would be suited to an individual with experience of company secretarial practice and some legal qualifications such as a Law Degree, LPC or ICSA.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out on this role in London!