Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor
This regional firm have three offices spanning East London; they have a got a rich heritage dating back 50+ years. They have a dynamic, forward thinking and very friendly culture; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate of over 98% for the last 5 five years, they are the type of firm where staff stay until retirement. They can offer excellent prospects; the management invests heavily in their workforce, this has created a happy working environment where staff enjoy coming into the office. The firm has attracted many Lawyers out of London who is seeking more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility.
The firm believes in offering a fantastic client service, fee earners work manageable caseloads and charge well for the work that they do. It is this approach that continues to give them an excellent referral network.
The firm is seeking a new Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor to join their flourishing Wanstead, East London.
The Leasehold Enfranchisement team has recently taken on several new hires within the last 24 months. Their head of department gives talks nationally on the subject; the department is well-known nationally for their level of expertise, and other firms often look to take their lead to changes within the market. You will work alongside a highly experienced team dealing with your own Leasehold Enfranchisement caseload.
This role comes with good prospects and career development.
- You will be a Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You will have good experience of dealing with leasehold enfranchisement cases
- You should have good communication skills, be organised and have an eye for detail
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor to join a well-established regional firm based in the heart of Wanstead, East London.