Locum Private Client Solicitor
This locum role is estimated between 4-6 months, although for the right candidate it might be longer and even has the prospect of going permanent. The role are also happy for this to be a part time role is desired.
This innovative, forward-thinking and dynamic practice have a reputation for punching above their weight. They have a rich heritage dating back close to 200 years and have built a stalwart foundation of excellent, top-quality clients.
They are consistently ranked in the Chambers & Partners in multiple areas, but also have several other recommendations and accolades to boast.
This Firm is an award-winning International practice with conglomerate branches in The Americas, Mainland Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australasia. The Firm employs nationals from multiple Countries and has the language skills to help clients in Cantonese, German, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Punjabi, and Spanish.
The firm place people at the heart of what they do, they have a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent. What demonstrates this best is the growing number of homegrown Partners that they have. You will find the practice has a strong leadership team, where everyone has a voice and Partners are very accessible.
The firm are seeking to locum Private Client Solicitor into their busy Woking, Surrey based office.
The private client department deals with an excellent quality of work, quite often for HNW individuals with sometimes more complex matters that involve overseas assets.
You will work with a close-knit team, the team are friendly, supportive and professional.
The caseload will include, but not be limited to; Wills, probates, estates, trusts, tax advice and some court of protection matters.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- This locum role is estimated between 4-6 months, although for the right candidate it might be longer and even has the prospect of going permeant.
- The role are also happy for this to be a part time role is desired.
- You should have excellent communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, in addition, you will receive an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a locum Private Client Solicitor to join this legal 500 and chambers ranked practice based in Woking, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.