Document Production Operational Shift Supervisor
Are you looking for a part time role with a large law firm in Leeds?
We are working with a firm who are recruiting for an Operational Shift Supervisor in their Document Production Department to work evenings.
The Document Production Unit is looking to recruit a well organised and focused individual to undertake this newly created role on a part time permanent basis.
The hours of work for this role are: 4pm to Midnight (Monday to Friday)
- Assisting the team with document production related work.
- Acting as first line manager to your respective shift.
- Regularly reviewing and supporting the workflow to ensure that client work and relevant communication is managed effectively.
- Management of holidays and other absences for your shift.
- Assisting the Team Leader with staff management and escalating any suggestions/issues where necessary.
- Involvement with team development including training and operational coaching.
- Working closely with the Team Leader/Manager to assist with development of operational and technical related projects.
- Overseeing the quality and efficiency of work delivery and feeding back any suggestions/issues where necessary.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and other business service departments on an operational level and promoting good working relations.
- Assisting with team recruitment of new personnel to the department alongside the Team Leader and/or DP Manager.
Skills and experience:
Candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products and document production, a flair for technical issues coupled with excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
It is essential that candidates have Document Production experience. Experience in a supervisory position is also preferred. It is essential that the applicant can demonstrate delivering on best practice.
- A highly professional approach is required with a need for confidentiality in areas of sensitivity
- Confident decision-maker and problem-solver
- Energy and commitment is required together with the ability to show initiative in recommendations for service improvements
- Commitment to internal client care and customer service
- Strong communication skills with ability to build and maintain relations with key stakeholders
- Culturally aware on a local and wider business level
- Is focused on departmental, individual and your own personal development
- Ability to demonstrate effective teamwork skills
If you are have the required experience in Document Production or are familiar with a Supervisor role and would like to apply for this role, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have, please visit our website or contact one of our consultants directly.