Legal Secretary Corporate Recoveries Insolvency
Are you a Legal Secretary in Manchester looking for an exciting new role?
Sacco Mann are working with a top 500 Law Firm looking for a new full time Legal Secretary to join their Corporate Restructuring team.
You will be required to support Senior Fee Earners up to Partner level in their busy Corporate Recovery team in Manchester.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration ie. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
If you are a Legal Secretary or have the required experience and would like to apply for this role, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have, please visit our website or contact one of our consultants directly.