Employment Professional Support Lawyer
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this top tier rated Employment team who are looking for an Employment Professional Support Lawyer to join their highly-regarded team. This law firm is consistently ranked in the top tier for employment due to their long-standing reputation in the market for hiring the highest quality legal talent. They have an impressive client base representing both domestic and international clients of various sizes as well as creating a collaborative environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised.
Why you should work here as an Employment Professional Support Lawyer?
- You will be working for a top tier employment law firm alongside partners who are widely recognised for their work;
- High profile client base - UK and multinational companies;
- Highly client-facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- You will have the chance to be involved in the legal commercial aspects of the employment practice;
- Working closely with the partners on business development matters;
- Contributing and co-ordinating training for lawyers of all levels of experience;
- An enjoyable working culture with flexible working and work from home policies.
What do you need to succeed here as an Employment Professional Support Lawyer?
- Qualified lawyer with 5 plus years of post-qualification experience at an international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Employment practice but no prior PSL experience is needed;
- Exposure to both domestic and international clients on a broad range of Employment matters;
- The option of a part-time role;
- Discretionary salary depending on experience to date;
- This role would suit someone who has 5 plus years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Commercial awareness;
- Client-facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an excellent employment lawyer looking for a fresh challenge, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.