Real Estate Paralegal
My client is a leading international law firm based in Buckinghamshire, actively seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling and supporting real estate/landlord and tenant/financing matters under supervision
- Case and transaction management e.g. drafting and checking documents, reviewing of title and searches
- Assisting with due diligence and other real estate projects
- File management and invoicing where required
- Carrying out legal and commercial market research, client service activity
In return, you will be working on some of the best work available in the UK with some Tier 1 clients. There is also fantastic scope for career progression in the longer-term. Furthermore, you will be awarded with a market-leading salary and remuneration package.
In order to apply, you must have some commercial property / real estate experience at a recognised national and upwards practice. Furthermore, you must have great academics. If this role is of interest and you would like to have a further confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott on 0121 200 5573 or PaulShephard@chadwicknott.co.uk.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Real Estate Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly