If you are an experienced governance officer or executive assistant with experience in providing board support and are looking for a new challenge, then this is a great role for you!
This wonderful charity is looking for a governance officer to join their team in London on a 3 month contract with the potential to become permanent with a start of early September.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing committee meetings, including preparing agendas and papers
- Maintaining the governance registers
- Managing the board and committee calendar
- Assisting in the review and revision of governance policies and procedures
You, as the Governance Officer, will have:
- Experience providing board support
- Understanding of up-to-date governance best practice
- A degree level education
- Ideally, previous charity experience
Please apply today to avoid missing out on this opportunity in London.