Private Client Solicitor
This is a stand out opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join an expanding, yet reputable Legal 500 practice in Southampton.
This firm has an exciting offering, giving you plenty of opportunity to work on high-quality legal matters, within a friendly and supportive firm that has ambitious growth plans. They focus on growth and their modern attitudes mean they are always looking for the very best people, committed to giving exceptional service to our clients. You'll be part of a friendly and dynamic firm where there are plenty of opportunities to develop your career. Your legal skills are crucial, but so too is your approach to our clients so an engaging and friendly personality is desirable.
The culture at the firm is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services they offer, but also in their engagement with the local community. They strive to remain the leading law firm in the area, offering only the highest quality of legal expertise and exceptional client care to every person that requires our services. The firm understands that this can only be achieved by putting our clients and our community and the centre of our thinking, as well as their staff.
They are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their office in Southampton, Hampshire
You will join a well-established firm with a reputable private client presence. Much of the firms work comes from referrals reinforcing the positive impact the firm have had on the local community.
The firm is a well-established and reputable, Lexcel accredited firm with prestigious modern offices. The firm has a strong client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients, client, and other department referrals.
The role will include…
- Fee earning, and management.
- Wills and powers of attorney, administration of estates, trust creation and on-going advice, Court of Protection work
- Giving hands on proactive advice to clients and team members.
You will be…
- A highly experienced Solicitor (5+ years PQE)
- Ability to work in a team environment, contribute to service provided, and maintain the high reputation of the firm.
- Ability to delegate instructions and progress work promptly and efficiently, to a high standard without supervision
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Ability to use all Microsoft applications, especially Word and Outlook and Excel as required
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation