STRUCTURED FINANCE | SECURITISATION | 1-4 PQE | US LAW FIRM
This is a full service US law firm with a very well regarded securitisation team. Sought is a junior to mid-level securitisation lawyer.
- Representing financial institutions, hedge funds and private equity houses on a variety of finance transactions.
- Advising on securitisations, CLOs, covered bonds, restructurings, refinancings.
- Advising on asset-based lending and secured loan transactions.
- At least a 2:1 from a Russell Group University.
- At least one year of structured finance / securitisation experience.
- Relevant experience from a leading US/UK law firm.
- Ideally England & Wales qualified.
Please contact Rupa Das of Pro Legal recruitment for further information on this position.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance