COMPETITION LITIGATION ASSOCIATE | 1-3 PQE | US FIRM | LONDON
This is a US law firm seeking a Competition Litigation lawyer with 1 to 3 years' PQE to join its highly regarded practice.
The role will involve working closely with both the non-contentious competition team and the firm's commercial litigation team in a new and exciting role. This firm specialises in working with huge pharmaceutical and technology companies and has identified competition litigation as a particular growth area for them. A challenging role but for the right person this role could offer unrivalled career progression prospects.
- At least one year's experience in competition law
- UK High Court experience.
- Experience in antitrust litigation and cartel investigations.
- Merger control experience.
- Experience gained at UK and/or Brussels law firms.
£125,000 to £145,000 depending on seniority and level of competition litigation expertise.
For more information, please contact Rupa Das of Pro-Legal.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance