Construction (Non Cont) Senior Associate / Partner
Are you seeking a pathway to progress in a niche Property firm that punches well above their weight with a large and growing International client base? This firm can offer much more in the way of an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking environment.
This specialist, Real Estate firm, has grown by 50% over the last two years; they deal with a quality of work normally only associated with Top City practices. They have taken on several heavy-hitting Partners with substantial client bases, they are growing at an impressive rate, and interestingly a growing proportion of their work involves an international element with fee earners, and Partners taking frequent trips overseas. This firm also does more Construction Adjudications than any other firm Nationally.
You will find a dynamic, forward-thinking and commercially minded team; this firm has a refreshingly different culture to that of most Real Estate departments in the City. You will find more in the way of flexibility and work-life balance, but also, I feel staff are more invested in with a real springboard for progression and Partnership. You will also find an extremely lucrative bonus structure where you can significantly increase on your package.
The firm are seeking to hire a new Construction Senior Associate / Partner into their growing City of London office
You will join a team of highly experienced and commercially minded Lawyers that deal with a broad client base to boast of. Due to an influx of new work they are seeking a new Partner to join the team. You will work alongside other Partners and leading this growing team, whilst managing your own caseload. You will find that there is real variety to the work, making for a much more interesting role. The caseload will include; Private finance initiative, Procurement, Commercial contracts and project management.
This role would be well suited to a candidate that may have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression, or a Partner seeking Equity. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established firm that has real ambition to continue to grow
- You will be a Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of experience)
- You will be based in the City of London.
- You will ideally have experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- A good billings history is essential, experience of introducing new business is desired
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- A good technical knowledge is essential
- Remuneration is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
Apply now for this exceptional Construction Senior Associate / Partner role with a growing, niche Real Estate practice based in the City of London.