Residential & Commercial Property Solicitor
This is a rare opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a growing practice solidifying a foothold in the local market based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
This firm have a rich heritage dating back over 50 years. They now stand at 60 staff with both strong individuals and business arms of the business. You will find a culture that is progressive, dynamic, forward thinking and where staff enjoy much more in the way of flexible working and work-life balance. They have a good name locally where they receive a large proportion of their work from referrals.
This role is for a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor to join their picturesque office in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
You will work alongside a highly experience Partner dealing with a mixed caseload of high-quality Residential and Commercial Property. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in some Property Litigation matters, the variety that this role will offer will make for a much more interesting position.
You will run your own caseload whilst also assisting the Partner on more complex matters, the caseload will include; Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Conveyancing, Landlord and Tenant (Contentious and Non-Contentious), Lease Extensions and Freehold Enfranchisement, Property Support on Mergers & Acquisitions and Property Refinancing.
- You will be a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
- You will ideally have experience of both Residential and Commercial Property, although it is fine if you are stronger in one side or the other
- You will have good prospects for progression, with lots of autonomy
- You should have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your level of experience, although up to £50k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor to join this well-known, growing firm based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.