Our client is a Top 20 law firm with a broad spectrum of clients both nationally and internationally.
Our clients planning group has an impressive track record ranging from complex and controversial strategic development and infrastructure projects to heritage property and high-value homeowner projects.
The team works extensively with developers, local planning authorities and other key stakeholders, often in tandem with our real estate, construction and finance specialists. It has a dedicated and bespoke partner-led team.
The entrepreneurial team, which is led by 3 market-leading partners, combines strength in litigation with a high-profile non-contentious practice in all aspects of planning, highways and compulsory purchase law.
- A Solicitor with a passion for Planning law
- A Solicitor with £+ years' PQE Planning Law experience.
- Strong technical skills and an ability to understand and work through complex issues.
- A demonstrable ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an 'academic' approach to legal issues and to be highly client focused.
- Ability to operate with a high level of self sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
- Team oriented and collegiate with experience of and a willingness to mentor, coach and supervise less experienced members of teams.
- Exposure to (and success within) business development activities.
- Confident communicator with an ability to develop relationships, undertake client marketing and influence at all levels. Ability to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues, building up strong relationships.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure a pragmatic and methodical approach to handling a variety of Planning matters simultaneously.
- A positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives.
- Able to handle a complex and constantly changing workload and to work well under pressure.
- Detail conscious with a concern for quality.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.