Senior Private Client Associate
Senior Private Client Associate - 5-7 PQE - Leading Tier Two Rated Law Firm - Up to £100,000
Location - Central London
Are you looking to join a dynamic Tier Two rated law firm, known for its high calibre work within the Private Client sector?
Would you like to work for a firm with an enjoyable working culture, where flexible working is encouraged and flexibility within the role is possible?
Do you want a clear career pathway with full transparency with the partnership criteria?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this Tier Two rated National law firm who are looking for a Private Client Associate to join their growing team. This is an opportunity with one of the largest law firms in the UK, with several Private Wealth teams operating throughout the country. Although this is a national firm, it has a strong international capability and is renowned for its high quality of work. The team advise both high net worth individuals and major companies on areas including wills, trust, estates, succession planning and tax.
Why you should work here as a Senior Private Client Associate?
- You will be working for a Private Client Tier Two ranked firm;
- You will be working closely with recognised Partners known for their work within the Private Client market;
- The flexibility to chose your main area of focus;
- There is high exposure to both international and national clients;
- High client-facing role with business development is greatly encouraged;
- This firm has a strong domestic and international capability, renowned for its high-quality work;
- Enjoyable working culture with flexible working and work from home options;
- An industry-leading salary and benefits scheme;
- A clear pathway to partnership.
What do you need to succeed here as a Private Client Associate?
- Qualified solicitor of England & Wales with 5-7 years PQE;
- Experience gained from a well-regarded Private Client Law Firm;
- Exposure to domestic and international work;
- Experience across the following will be an advantage wills, trusts, estate, disputes and advisory, succession planning and tax;
- Confident with clients and business development.
If you are a career-driven Private Client Associate looking for an excellent work-life balance whilst undertaking high quality work, then please get in contact today for a confidential conversation, 0207 269 6316 or email@example.com