Newly Qualified White Collar Crime
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for a newly qualified White Collar Crime Solicitor to join their highly-regarded team. They have a global footprint with offices spanning the key business centres around the world leading to a fully integrated process.
Why you should work here an NQ White Collar Crime Solicitor?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression with a focus on personal development;
- You will be working for a US Law Firm alongside well-recognised Partners within the White Collar Crime space;
- A collaborative working culture where all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- High profile client base including a range of institutions and senior executives in domestic and international cases;
- Highly client-facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as an NQ White Collar Crime Solicitor?
- Qualified lawyer solicitor of England & Wales admitted in September 2019;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its White Collar Crime Practice;
- You must have undertaken your training contract at a legal 500 rated law firm;
- You must have a strong academic background gaining a degree from a Russell Group university;
- This role would suit someone who is newly qualified but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious newly qualified White Collar Crime Solicitor looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.